Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Loquat Help


The loquat tree in my yard is blooming! There's more than enough loquat on the trees and now, in my kitchen. I've been giving loquats to friends & relatives and some loves it, some don't. My brother doesn't like it much since peeling is a big step to eat these orange-ish goodies. Some loquats are a bit sour, but some are extremely sweet that I just cannot stop eating until I pop one in that's sour.

Well, as you can see in the picture, these loquats bruise easily and ripen really fast. I've been trying to find ways to eat it other than eat it as it is...perhaps put it on top of ice cream? hmm...no, but maybe the flavors of lemon sorbet would work well with loquats. Well, I am overjoyed with all these cute little loquats but not after eating it every day for the past week.

No comments: